OS X 10.13.2 released along with new version of iTunes
This release fixes bugs related to USB devices, Voiceover for PDFs in Preview, and improves compatibility of Braille displays in Mail…YAWN
• Apps: Looking for your past iOS app downloads? Learn how to redownload apps on your iOS device.
• iTunes U: Collections of iTunes U content appear in the Podcasts section of iTunes.
• Internet Radio: Your Internet Radio stations appear in your music library’s sidebar. Click Edit in the sidebar to show or hide Internet Radio.
• Ringtones: iOS 11 supports redownloading ringtones directly to your iOS device, without the need to use iTunes on your Mac or PC.
• Books on Windows: Books on iTunes for Windows are managed in iBooks for iOS. Learn how to redownload books on an iOS device. Continue reading →
Warren and Guy began talking about the number of active Apple devices each has, but somehow it got switched to football and cutting the TV cord. Also much more successful Zenolive test with callers so yay!
In the wake of a brand new iPhone with the model X or 10, what might Apple do with a device that runs essentially the same OS but is its much bigger cousin, the iPad? Also asked by Patrick Dillion…”Maybe talk about changes in MacOS Photo app. Is it just a layout change or are there new tools?” Edit and trim Live photos though you still need 3rd party software to export as a GIF like LiveGif (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id104450…) or Lively (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/livel…). Both are $1.99 though Lively is a free download with in-app purchases.