Warren and Guy explore Christmas gifts, new graphics cards, and a new iPhone as well as the joys of being sick. They end with talking about Apple’s lack of communication regarding older iPhones being slowed down if their batteries aren’t so good.
So we sound like chipmunks because of audio issues and our prank call to a tech scammer didn’t work out, but we still had fun!
OS X 10.13.2 released along with new version of iTunes
This release fixes bugs related to USB devices, Voiceover for PDFs in Preview, and improves compatibility of Braille displays in Mail…YAWN
• Apps: Looking for your past iOS app downloads? Learn how to redownload apps on your iOS device.
• iTunes U: Collections of iTunes U content appear in the Podcasts section of iTunes.
• Internet Radio: Your Internet Radio stations appear in your music library’s sidebar. Click Edit in the sidebar to show or hide Internet Radio.
• Ringtones: iOS 11 supports redownloading ringtones directly to your iOS device, without the need to use iTunes on your Mac or PC.
• Books on Windows: Books on iTunes for Windows are managed in iBooks for iOS. Learn how to redownload books on an iOS device.
Mike Edm from Zen Computer repair joins in to talk about how he does business on his Mac and Hackintoshes!
Warren and Guy began talking about the number of active Apple devices each has, but somehow it got switched to football and cutting the TV cord. Also much more successful Zenolive test with callers so yay!
So there’s a bunch of topics but the real important part was that we tried to take live calls tonight…which mostly failed on a spectacular level. We’ll try again next week
Well it was supposed to be about bad press, but somehow never really got there. Instead a discussion of the iPhone X and its affect on sales of the iPhone 8
Apple is accepting iPhone X pre-orders on Friday the 27 of October, but how many will be available? Or on Launch day on the 3rd of November? No way for mere mortals to know, but that hasn’t stopped analysts from flat out just making crap up.
Don’t be doing that KRACK! Warren and Guy talk about the latest thing to worry about online.